FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Cross is the safest fintech remittance service that sends money all across the world. Start Crossing now for easier and cheaper remittances.
Cross is licensed by the government and approved by financial institutions for its security.
Verification and membership termination
You need a mobile phone to complete your ID verification. The service is unavailable for those without a mobile under his or her name.
Bank account registration must be done after mobile verification, and only the user's own bank account may be used. Also, if one of the ①bank name ②account number ③account holder has information that does not match, registration cannot happen. If you are unable to register due to other reasons, please contact our support center.
Account termination can be done at [My Page] > [Account management] > [Terminate account].
ID document verification processing time varies according to daily request volume, and it will take up to 1 business day.
Only one bank account under the user's own name can be registered.
The registered bank account can be changed at [My Page] > [Verification settings] > [Reset all verification].
A remittance cannot be cancelled after making the final deposit. Please always check all the necessary information before making the final request.
Cross's refund policies are as follows.
① After the final deposit is made, a transaction cannot be canceled due to a change of mind.
② A transaction will be canceled only when it cannot be processed due to incorrect information.
③ If a transaction is canceled due to incorrect information, the sending amount minus the fees will be returned to the sender's account in 3 business days (for both Korea and receiving country).
④ If the cash pick-up remittance money is not picked up after 30 days, the transaction will be canceled and the sending amount minus the fees will be returned to the sender's account in 3 business days (for both Korea and receiving country).
⑤ In case that the transaction cannot be completed by company's reason, remittance amount and transaction fee will be refuned to sender's bank account within 3 business days on Korea and local time.
Transfer limit is 10,000,000 KRW per day, and 50,000 USD per year.
Transfer limit remains the same even after re-registering.
The exchanges rate that I checked when I requested the remittance and the rate actually applied seem to be different.
Cross's conversion rates change in real-time.
Please try to submit your remittance request immediately after checking the rates.
[Login] > [Reset Log-in Password] > And then enter the mobile number registered during account sign-up.
The service is available 24 hours except bank maintenance hours (23:30pm ~ 00:30am).
Cross is optimized for Google Chrome browser. Other browsers(e.g. Internet Explorer) may face difficulties.
Please download Google Chrome browser from the link below for better user experience.
① Click [My Page] at the top right corner of homepage
② Enter voucher code at [Register voucher] at the bottom center.
Cross Points (P) are used to get discounts on remittances and Cross Shop order payments.
Points (P) expire after a period of time so make sure to use them as soon as possible!
Cross Points can be earned in the following ways.
1. First-Time Registration
- New Cross users instantly get 5,000 P!
2. Daily Activity Points
- Just log into your Cross app everyday to get as much as 500 P!
3. Recommendation Points
- Cross users get Points when recommending Cross! By using the referral code, both the recommender and the new registrant will get 10,000 P each. Just make sure the new registrant enters the code within 1 week after successful verification!
4. Team Monthly Point Rewards
- Join a Cross team to get Points up to 3,000,000 P every month! (as of September 2021)
- Points are awarded based on the accumulated Team Points
5. Total Remittance Reward
- Simply send money to get even more rewards!
- Send 500,000 KRW, get 3,000 Points.
- Send 2,000,000 KRW, get 5,000 Points.
- Send 5,000,000 KRW, get 10,000 Points.
6. Special Events
- Join our promos and events to be awarded with more Points!
• This new feature from Cross lets you deposit funds in advance to your “wallet” so you can send money anytime and anywhere!
• Once you set your refund account to your Cross Wallet, you can instantly request transactions again.
• Go to [Cross Wallet] > [Charge] to request a deposit.
• You can choose between Manual Deposit or Convenience Store Deposit to transfer money to your wallet.
• You can deposit to your wallet up to 5,000,000 KRW per transaction. Your Cross Wallet can hold a maximum of 10,000,000 KRW.
• The deposit limit may change depending on the deposit method you will choose.
• There are two ways to request using the app:
- In the app homepage: Click [Send to a new recipient] > Choose [Cross Wallet] as deposit method.
- In the Cross Wallet menu: Click [Send Money using Cross Wallet]
• New Cross Wallet features will be added in the future (ie. as payment method in Cross Shop). Make sure to standby our Facebook page for exciting news and announcements!
• App: Click [Cross Wallet] > [Request Withdrawal]
• Withdrawals will take up to 1 business day.
• For withdrawal requests that are less than 5,000 KRW, your entire remaining balance will be returned back to your bank account.
• If you wish to cancel a withdrawal request, go to [Cross Wallet] > [Cross Wallet History].